Text neck is the term used to describe the neck pain and damage sustained from looking down at your cell phone, tablet, or other wireless devices too frequently and for too long. Children and teens are especially at risk for suffering symptoms of text neck.
How To Prevent Text Neck
- Hold your phone ( or Device ) At Eye Level as much as possible.
- Take frequent breaks away from the phone.
- Set a timer to remind you to walk around every 20 – 30 minutes.
- Avoid looking down for extended periods.
- Apply Hemp-EaZe™ Therapy Cream to the back of the neck and shoulders, before and after you finish. This will help to ease the pain , soothe strained muscles and work deep to reduce bone pain. The Therapy Cream is also formulated to encourage circulation which will help to stimulate the muscles and bring elasticity back.